Greetings from CII Young Indians!
"The best way to predict the future is to create it," Peter Drucker said. When you set out on the path to creating the best future for yourself and your business, it is important to use your creativity and problem-solving skills. All that you need is within you, but it is silenced by the noises around you and inside you.
This 90-minute workshop is aimed at helping you explore journaling as a means to control the clutter in your head and allow creativity to flow through. It will help you
· Organize your thoughts,
· Clarify your priorities,
· Find what's missing,
· Decide what's next, and
· Dare to do it.
Journaling will give you the courage to follow your heart and intuition. It will give you the confidence to dream big, think fresh whilst you heal, and care for yourself.
The workshop participants will also receive an e-book of journaling prompts.
Time: 90 minutes
1) A computer with an internet connection
2) Zoom – The workshop will take place on Zoom
3) Writing Instruments - Pen and paper (preferred) or a computer/tablet
4) A peaceful setting with solitude and privacy (preferred)
5) Get something to sip on, as you relax and deepen the relationship with yourself.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 871 5330 5155