Mr. Rajan Navani
Chairman, CII Council on India@75 and Vice Chairman & Managing Director of Jetline Group of Companies
Ms. Bhairavi Jani
Co-Chair, CII Council on India@75, Executive Director of SCA Group and Chairperson, IEF Entrepreneurship Foundation
Mr. Arun Maira
Management Consultant, former member of Planning Commission of India and former India Chairman of Boston Consulting Group
- By the Youth – For the Youth.
- Be the Voice of Young India
- Below the 40 years age group will constitute over 80% of the Nation's population in 10 years
- To sustain & accelerate India's growth trajectory we need a robust Youth Leadership forum that will ferry the Nation to new heights
- To be THE NEXT BIG LEAP & raise your key expectations from the trends that make you, you
- Don't be mere spectators of the changing Future. Rather, play an active role in shaping it. This is an opportunity for you to be opinion makers
August 12, 2021
The FUTURE Youth Conclave
This session will offer an opportunity to our young participants to hear from and interact with the man who has been dubbed as the ‘messiah of migrants’ for his philanthropic work during the coronavirus induced lockdown.
Listen to the story of the evolving maps of India, as the former Director of the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration traces the story of our country in this powerful session.
Listen to Mr. Shiv Kunal Verma, an Indian military historian discuss aspects of geopolitics and how the past plays a role in shaping our country's future.
The Future of Health
Familiarize yourself with the latest developments in order to be able to control technology and not the other way around. The future of healthcare lies in working hand-in-hand with technology.
- Building Immunity - Preventing the next wave
- Reaching the unreached - the last mile in healthcare
- AI, Big Data & Tech revolution in healthcare
- Mental health & resilience & Tackling Misinformation
- Mainstreaming alternative medicine and therapy
- Online consulting and telemedicine - enabling effective and efficient healthcare for all
- Building 100 beds super sepciality hospitals in each district
- Like the Indian Administrative Service - Does India need a cadre of Indian Health Services (IHS) officer to manage Public health?
The Future of Infrastructure
Much of the world around us has been formed around key pieces of infrastructure. Most see this as a testament to who we are as a society, and part of the cultural moorings we need to guide us into the future.
Let us look at how the future of core infrastructure will mean to nations and our lives:
- Driverless cars and no road highways
- SMART Cities - Low cost housing in cities
- Digital Infrastructure
- Rooftop Solar Plants
- What does it take to realise PURA - Provide Urban Amenities to rural areas
- Drone delivery networks
- Linking of rivers
- High Speed connectivity across India and the world
The Future of Life
How will technology enable the future of human relationships?
It's no secret that the rise of new and innovative technology has enabled new ways for relationships to flourish. From co-living situations changing how we engage with a community, to co-working spaces facilitating new and exciting work relationships, technology has managed to be at the centre of a new wave of community-based living.
- Our discussions will examine:
- Media as an influence in our lives
- Life Measured - Happiness Quotient vs Material Value
- Are we prepared for ageing India?
- Redefined relationships - Virtual relations versus Physical Bonds
The Future of Travel
How will subways, airlines and railways contribute to a world of drastically changed travel behavior in the future? From drones to driver-less cars, let us hear from our student leaders about their ideas and innovations shaping the way we travel in the future.
- Engage in powerful discussions about:
- Electric Vehicles and Zero emission cars
- Safety of lives and livelihoods in the Future
- Better Public Transportation
- Making driverless driving the safest
- Inland waterways - Linking of rivers
- UDAN - 'Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik'
...and much more.
The Future of Technology
Emerging technologies, such as industrial robots, artificial intelligence, and machine learning, are advancing at a rapid pace. These developments can improve the speed, quality, and cost of goods and services, but they also displace large numbers of workers.
What are the pros and cons of this rapidly changing world impacted by new technological breakthroughs all the time? Think about what our world would be like with:
- Human powered wearables
- Robotic helpers and pets
- Internet for everyone
- The AI Scientist
- Green manufacturing - beyond the rhetoric
- Bio-engineering and cloning
The Future of Education
As the world we live in changes to embrace more technology oriented futures, how and what we teach in our education system will also be reshaped to keep up to date with the growing demands of the current times. In their present forms, libraries will not be good enough and schools will not be fast enough. By 2030 the largest company on the Internet could be an education-based company that we haven't heard of yet. Understand how these changes in a bold new world shall also impact the way we learn and evolve.
- Anywhere, anytime learning
- Self organised learning environments (SOLE)
- Teachers on demand
- Borderless universities
- Imagining educators of the future
- Putting testing to the test
The Future of Agriculture
Will agriculture no longer depend on applying water, fertilizers, and pesticides uniformly across entire fields?
In the future, farms and agricultural operations will have to be run very differently, primarily due to advancements in technology such as sensors, devices, machines, and information technology. Future agriculture will use sophisticated technologies such as robots, temperature and moisture sensors, aerial images, and GPS technology.
- Mechanised farming
- Bridging the demand for food
- Introducing sustainable farming methods
- Real-time information to farmers through satellites
- Increasing productivity of land per acre
- Adopting internet-of-things (IOT) in agriculture
The FUTURE Conclave is an outcome driven effort for the youth to visualize and voice their imagery for Future of our Nation.
Did you ever want to learn about something you were intrigued by or confused about? Did you ever feel that you wanted to get a know-how, understand something that you know is defining our future? Then this is the format for you.
Blue Ocean Dialogues
If you are the kind that likes to imagine new possibilities and have aspirations that are greater than resources and want to creatively shape the future through a collaborative immersive experience, this format is for you.
Do you crave to take a deep dive into your own self and to know if others will do the same with you to explore an idea, an issue and a possibility? Do you like to read between the lines and draw from it your own inferences? If you like an honest, open and trust driven dialogue then this format is for you.
Did you ever wonder what happens in those exalted rooms where all major decisions happen? Did you ever want to be a fly on the wall in such discussions? Then this your chance to get into the hot seat and become part of a board room role play and discuss some of the most engaging brands and their future.
On the occasion of the International Youth Day, Yi is organizing its flagship event The Future Youth Conclave 2021 on 12th August 2021, an outcome driven effort to listen to the voice of the youth of India as their visualize and voice their dreams for the future of our country. The Youth Conclave will be conducted across 55 cities in the country covering 24 States, 4 Union Territories simultaneously and will culminate in the launch of Yi@75 – a yearlong engagement towards building the Voice and Contribution of the Youth as India turns 75.
Young Indians (Yi) a movement for Indian Youth to converge, lead, co-create and influence India's future is an integral part of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Formed in 2002, Yi has created a vibrant and dynamic platform for its 3600 direct members across 55 chapters pan-India and 30,000 student YUVA members and nearly 2,30,000 children from colleges and schools respectively pan India to engage through initiatives and activities focused on Nation Building, Youth Leadership and Thought Leadership. Yi is a unique platform for young minds to influence and lead positive change with the conviction "We Can, We Will".
Under Youth Leadership, Yi works effectively for promoting leadership skills for its members through programs in entrepreneurship and innovation. Yi is one of the proud founders of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance (G20 YEA) & Commonwealth Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs – Asia Pacific (CAYE- Asia Pacific) & engages the youth through international missions to many countries around the world to understand and learn from the best practices and cultures. Yi's student wing 'Yuva' engages over 30,000 young dynamic students from various educational streams through 130 Yuva Institutions.
Under Nation Building, Yi engages its members under its projects as MASOOM, Gift an Organ and Road Safety. Yi also works under the broad categories of education, environment, healthcare, employability, arts (sports & culture), rural initiatives, accessibility & disaster management contributing positively to its surrounding ecosystem and the nation.
Under Thought Leadership, Yi engages its members through a Contributory Movement of Constructive Action, Collaborative Reasoning and Collective Voice. Yi conducts learning sessions with industry experts to impart experiential learning through interactions and discussions. Yi Leadership Academy (LA) upholds the founding principles, values and instils the same in Yi membership through Yi Leaders Fellowship Program. Yi organizes its Annual Flagship Summit Take Pride to come together as one and celebrate Yi's achievements, brainstorm over the future roadmap, share and showcase the effort of its membership from across its 55 chapters.
With Nineteen years of glorious past and decades ahead that promise nothing short, Yi intends to become a larger movement of young people with a conviction in "We Can, We Will".
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
Plot No: 249-F, Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Sector 18 Gurgaon – 122 015
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.youngindians.net